END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") AND GENERAL DISCLAIMER FOR SAMANTHACHANG.COM.
YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU HAVE UNCONDITIONALLY AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- General. This EULA is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SamanthaChang.com (“SamanthaChang”). This EULA governs the website (“Website”), which includes computer software (including online and electronic documentation) and any associated media and printed materials. This EULA applies to updates, supplements, add-on components, and Internet-based components that SamanthaChang may provide or make available to you. SamanthaChang reserves the right to discontinue any internet-based components provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Website. This EULA also governs any product support websites relating to the Website except as may be included in another agreement between you and SamanthaChang.
- Website. The Website is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis, SamanthaChang makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its documentation and assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear on this Website. This Website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. These changes will be incorporated in editions of this Website. SamanthaChang may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
- Responsibility for Content. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not SamanthaChang, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available to SamanthaChang.
- Site Content. The content on this Website is provided solely on an as-is basis, and SamanthaChang makes no warranties or implications to the correctness and accuracy of the content herein. SamanthaChang does not endorse the views of any content created by users of this site. SamanthaChang reserves the right to delete offensive material.
- Copyright. The user shall neither copy, dismantle, translate, transfer or change the content and/or data of the Website, nor shall the user detect the source code or the structure of the content and/or data of the Website nor shall the user produce his/her own products by using any of the content and/or data of the Website, nor shall the user derive any product therefrom. The user shall not delete or change any of the copyright or trademark indications nor other logos nor other indications depicted by the Website or the Website's data. The user may not in any way use the Website for their own or a third party's commercial purposes.
- Communication. Please note that, with the exception of credit card numbers and ordering information, SamanthaChang does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Website. Any non-personal information or material sent to SamanthaChang will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending SamanthaChang any non-personal information or material, you grant SamanthaChang an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that SamanthaChang is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of the Website will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Canceling Your Account. Should you choose to discontinue your account for any reason, please Contact Us.
- SamanthaChang encourages you to use our Website as long as you abide by the SamanthaChang User Agreement and SamanthaChang's prohibition on spamming and phishing activities. The following are some examples that may violate the User Agreement:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers and images, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted using the SamanthaChang Website.
- Using or causing to be used SamanthaChang computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available.
- Sending a message that directs a recipient to a website or email account that uses a third party's branding, trademarks and other intellectual property to mislead the recipient into believing that he is using a site authorized by that third party. Violations of our User Agreement may result in legal action against you, and the termination, without notice, of your SamanthaChang account and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, account logs and profiles.
- Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions. Upon visiting or transmitting any information from or to the Website, you agree to indemnify SamanthaChang from any losses, claims, damages or expenses incurred by SamanthaChang due to any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.